Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Movies are so depressing...

I'm watching 27 Dresses... and I secretly love it. I have hope for my own wedding as I watch this, even though I've never really thought about what my wedding will be like. I've never been a girl who dreams about her wedding day, but movies always give me dangerous ideas.

I guess I'd get married on a beach, since I love the water and sand, the surf and nature... I'd wear a dress, because that's kind of how things go... but I don't know about white. I love red, so maybe a red dress? My mom would kill me.

Now I just want to find a someone special to fit into the picture. If only they were easy to find... or I were easier to date... or I were healthier... so many "if only"...

It's so stressful, I wonder how anyone gets married at all... I'd be so stressed out and so... manic... I'd probably lose my other half in the process. heh.

2 comments: